I never know what to write as an introductory post. I'm just getting used to this site. If you are reading this, either you know me from somewhere else or you're really bored. Heh.
But this being my introductory post, I feel obligated to toss some facts out. I won't discuss my work or anything about it here for my own job security - I've read too many stories about people getting canned for aspects of their internet presence. I'm kind of an outcast. I dislike society at large. Stereotypes chap my ass, especially those regarding women. I like to shatter those stereotypes when possible. And I don't even wanna get started on the "standard" for female beauty in America. I like to rant about things like that and find ways to make a difference, no matter how small.
So, yeah. I think that's about enough for the first post.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Excellent first post and I agree w/you 100%. This blog will be selectively censored for my own good. ;-)
Post a Comment